Sunday, August 3, 2008

From the mouth of Sarah

I have been enjoying getting my new office tailored to my taste.  One of the things that I have been lacking was a treat dish for all the little ones that stop by my window along the way.  Yesterday, I picked up a nice dish and some M&M's for my dish.  The kids all got to pick out a pack of candy too.

On the way home, the girls were all eating their candy, and my mom and I were sampling some new chocolate skittles.  Sarah piped in,

"Grammy, can I have some of those M&M's in your bag?"

"No, Sarah, those are Mommy's, and she has a special place for them."

"I have a special place for them too, Grammy."

"You do?"

"Yep, right here in my hand!"

Oh my so matter of fact, nothing gets passed me little girl.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

LOL. Too funny -- btw, ... what did you think of those choc. skittles?? I tried them and didn't really like them. Give me an M&M any day. ;)

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

LoL! That is definitely a good place to put those M&Ms...well, maybe in my belly is the best place.