Friday, March 19, 2010

Gray Hairs


It has finally happened.  For some time now, my dear hubby has used my gray hair against me.  He is always happy to remind me that I have few new ones here and there.  It has never once bothered him that I am gray.  Well, on a recent trip home from Asheville, NC, the sun was shining through the window just perfectly to shed light on a few gray hairs atop Dan's head.  While I am resigned to the fact of my ever increasing grayness, this caught my dear hubby quite off guard.  He just wasn't prepared for it.  I think he is beginning his mid life crisis early. I have tried on several occasions to get a picture as proof for him especially since he has been in denial.  Well, I finally did!  I just had to share.  Since his hair is so short it so hard to see, but it is truly there.  Oh has the taunting begun!

No comments: