Friday, March 19, 2010

Gray Hairs

♦
It has finally happened.  For some time now, my dear hubby has used my gray hair against me.  He is always happy to remind me that I have few new ones here and there.  It has never once bothered him that I am gray.  Well, on a recent trip home from Asheville, NC, the sun was shining through the window just perfectly to shed light on a few gray hairs atop Dan's head.  While I am resigned to the fact of my ever increasing grayness, this caught my dear hubby quite off guard.  He just wasn't prepared for it.  I think he is beginning his mid life crisis early. I have tried on several occasions to get a picture as proof for him especially since he has been in denial.  Well, I finally did!  I just had to share.  Since his hair is so short it so hard to see, but it is truly there.  Oh has the taunting begun!

No comments: