Friday, March 28, 2008

Fishing


So my dad and Dan have been fishing for the past couple of days in a church tournament. They are trying to catch largemouth bass. There are several types of bass, but largemouth are the most predominant here in the south. The first day the conditions were tough. Dan and dad were fishing hard, and instead of a largemouth, Dad hooked a twenty nine pound striper. It is quite the fish. I thought I would post a few pics for those of you who don't understand the big fish idea, or that people really do catch fish!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hmmm, who doesn't get the fact that people actually do catch fish?? Too funny.

Now THIS is a fish!! There's no "big fish story" to this one -- it really IS big! LOL. I don't think I've ever actually seen a freshwater fish THAT big. Pretty cool. Did he keep it, or throw it back? So, did he get any credit for the tournament for this fish, or it strictly had to be a bass?? So cool.

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

Cool!