Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome to SC

It is so nice to have a break in the action. We are spending a week with my parents in SC. The girls are having a blast, and Dan and I are enjoying some downtime. One of the girls favorite things to do is to walk through the woods. It brings back tons of memories for me. My brothers and I spent so much time in the woods. One really neat thing is the clay pit that has always been a part of our property. It is a huge pit, and the sides are so beautiful. I remember all the dirt bomb wars my brothers and I used to have. The girls have enjoyed visiting and climbing and throwing dirt clods as well. Only I don't let them throw them at each other as my brothers and I did. I hope to post some more pictures of this area so you can get a real view, but the wall of the pit is in the backdrop of the new profile photo.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Very cool.... enjoy this vacation. I wish I could be there. Do you take your girls on 4-wheeler rides like you did Michelle and I??? ;) Yikes! LOL.

Have fun and get lots of rest.